Turmeric is a spice. Turmeric has been used in cooking for hundreds of years. With the change of era, people are now using packaged turmeric powder instead of bata turmeric for cooking.
The ingredients of this spice are spiritually connected with our South Asian culture, genre, ceremonies. Our wedding ceremony “Gaye Halud” begins with the bride and groom touching the yellow because yellow is a natural cosmetics.
It brightens the complexion as well as eliminates the problem of various skin diseases like allergies, acne, rashes. Moreover, age-related diseases like Alzheimer’s, diabetes, arthritis, etc. help to get rid of the disease.
It is called “Indian Saffron” as it is most common in South Asia. Today, let’s learn about the qualities of turmeric.
The Raw Turmeric Benefits for Beauty
1. Raw Turmeric benefit to increase skin radiance
Every night before going to bed, mix raw turmeric with milk, gradually the skin color becomes pale. Moreover, it cleanses the blood and makes the skin beautiful from within. Moreover, waking up in the morning and drinking raw turmeric juice is equally beneficial. Those who can’t just eat raw turmeric can mix it with sugar or molasses.
2. Raw Turmeric benefits in face pack for oily skin
Yellow is much better for oily skin. As I said before, turmeric works very well to reduce hair follicle oil. Moreover, sandalwood powder acts as an astringent and orange juice removes skin blemishes, keeping the skin clean. Mix 3/4 pinch of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of sandal powder, and 4/5 teaspoon of orange juice to make a mask and apply it on the face. Get rid of any problem of oily skin.
3. Raw Turmeric benefits for dry skin
If you have dry skin, you want to make the skin bright and radiant, then mix a little raw turmeric paste, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2/3 drops lemon juice, egg white, rose water and apply it on the face. You will notice the positive changes in the skin. Moreover, you can apply it on the dry areas of the body.
4. Raw Turmeric benefits to eliminating wrinkles
It helps to remove yellow skin wrinkles. Mix 2/3 pinch of turmeric powder, rice powder, tomato juice, raw milk, and apply it as a face mask for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with lukewarm water. It is very effective in normalizing fine lines and sagging skin, whitening the skin.
5. To remove black spots under the eyes
Mix 2/3 pinch of turmeric powder with butter and apply it under the eyes for 20 minutes. Then rinse eyes with cold water. It will also remove dark spots including wrinkles under the eyes.
6. Raw Turmeric benefits to getting rid of acne
Turmeric contains antiseptic and antibacterial ingredients that help eliminate acne. It not only removes acne but also reduces the amount of oil coming out of the acne scars and pores. Raw turmeric paste, Mix sandalwood powder and lemon juice and make a mask for 15 minutes. Rinse the face with lukewarm water to dry the song. Insert the raw turmeric paste and water mixture for 15 minutes on a very bright top. Stay in the place of acne scars
7. Raw Turmeric benefits to removing stretch marks
Cracked spots of thickening of the skin, besan to remove the stretch marks of pregnancy, mixed with raw turmeric, if applied to the specified place, the spots gradually start to decrease.
8. Raw Turmeric benefits on burns and thorns
Raw turmeric is an antiseptic. So there are many benefits to mixing aloe vera with yellow butter on thorns and burns. Pain and scarring are relieved quickly.
9. Raw Turmeric benefits to removing sunburn spots on the skin
For those who are out all day, to reduce the burning sensation and pigmentation of their skin, make a pack by mixing turmeric paste, cucumber juice, Multani soil, lemon juice and apply it as a face mask for 30 minutes. The burning of the skin will be reduced.
10. Raw Turmeric benefits to removing dead skin cells
Mix 2/3 pinch of turmeric, sugar, and rice powder and scrub the face to get rid of all the dead cells in the mouth. Moreover, for dry and black lips, a good result can be obtained by mixing turmeric powder and raw milk. There will be no dead cells on the lips and the darkening of the lips will disappear.
11. Raw Turmeric benefits to remove cracked ankles
Before going for a bath, mix raw turmeric, coconut oil, or castor oil and apply it for 15 minutes.
12. Raw Turmeric benefits for skin diseases
Turmeric is very beneficial for any skin disease. Eczema, allergies, rashes, itching, etc. can be relieved by mixing raw milk with raw turmeric.
13. Raw Turmeric benefits in removing unwanted skin hair
By mixing flour and raw turmeric paste every day and scrubbing, the unwanted hair on the skin will gradually decrease.
After 1 day, mix besan, raw turmeric paste, sour curd, and apply it all over the body including mouth till it is dry. When dry, scrub, and massage counterclockwise. It cleans the dirt of the skin as well as retains the youth of the skin.
(Note: It is important to keep in mind that turmeric should never be given directly to the skin. It should be mixed with something like sandal powder, rice powder, gram flour, etc. Every person’s skin is different. This will let you know if the pack suits you.)
Raw Turmeric benefits for Diseases
Food, especially the body of many people become swollen, itchy, and red. In this case, one part of neem leaf powder, benefits of raw turmeric. two parts of dried turmeric powder and three parts of dried mango powder are mixed at the rate of one gram and it is eaten on an empty stomach in the morning for several days.
A) In this fever, raw turmeric is dried and powdered and mixed with the juice of Karla leaves and a little honey.
B) Dry the roots of turmeric in the sun and mix it with a teaspoon of honey and juice of Karla leaves and eat it to cure measles.
3. Abdominal Pain
Turmeric is very effective in suppressing stomach infections. Mixing turmeric powder with butter or milk is beneficial.
4. Raw Turmeric benefits in worms:
Raw turmeric juice is mixed with 15-20 drops (depending on age) with a little salt and eaten on an empty stomach in the morning. It is an effective medicine to control worms, so it is also called deworming or deworming.
5. Raw Turmeric benefits in Liver fault
In jaundice, the skin color is getting pale. If you understand that the juice of turmeric starts from 5 to 10 drops and up to 1 teaspoon depending on the age, the system of mixing a little sugar or honey has been going on for a long time. Again, a little turmeric powder mixed with twice its amount of yogurt cures peel and liver defects and jaundice. Playing turmeric with honey has special benefits.
6. Voice Stuttering
For those who are stuck in speech as a child or have a habit of speaking quickly naturally, turmeric powder (raw turmeric should be dried and ground) should be licked and licked two to three times in the amount of two to three grass benefits of raw turmeric. This reduces stuttering
In this situation, one teaspoon of turmeric juice, a little molasses, and one teaspoon of cow’s urine should be given to Kabiraj Chakrapani Dutt. It is also used in mango.
Boil five to seven grams of raw turmeric powder and boil it in one and a half cup of approximately 5-10 minutes of water, strain it and drink the water with sugar in small portions to quench the thirst for mucus
Mix turmeric powder, sugarcane molasses, and pure mustard oil and lick it to relieve asthma. Also, a teaspoon of turmeric powder mixed with a glass of milk two or three times a day to get good benefits. It is better to eat on an empty stomach.
10. Flatulence and chronic diarrhea
Those who suffer from intestinal diseases should drink the juice of fresh turmeric paste or a small amount of turmeric powder mixed with water every day.benefits of raw turmeric. The disease is completely cured. In the case of flatulence and old diarrhea, playing with turmeric powder or juice and water is very beneficial.
11. Cough, runny nose, and chills:
Boil turmeric in milk and mix it with sugar to cure a cold. For chronic cough, sore throat, and sore throat, half a teaspoon of turmeric powder 30 ml. It is very beneficial to mix it with hot milk. Pour a large spoonful of milk in it and mix turmeric powder in it.
12. Raw Turmeric benefits in cough
If you tend to cough a lot, mix a pinch of turmeric in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it slowly to relieve the cough.benefits of raw turmeric
Benefits of Eating Raw Turmeric
- Raw turmeric helps to get rid of heartburn. Regular consumption of raw turmeric will not cause the gas-heartburn problem as it has gas-insulating material.
- Raw turmeric helps increase brain power. Regular consumption of raw turmeric can solve several brain problems, including Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Raw turmeric even acts as a cancer preventative. Eating a piece of raw turmeric every morning on an empty stomach reduces the chances of cancer. Again turmeric, when combined with cauliflower, prevents cancer and stops the growth of existing prostate cancer.
- Many studies have shown that regular consumption of raw turmeric can cure arthritis.
- Eat a piece of raw turmeric regularly on an empty stomach in the morning to keep away various age-related problems.
- Tea turmeric is a natural antiseptic. Therefore, applying turmeric paste on thorns and burns has many benefits and relieves pain and scars quickly.
- Prevents breast cancer and cures bowel cancer.
- Melanoma cells may exist to prevent melanoma and commit suicide.
- Reduces the risk of leukemia in children.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are a natural treatment for arthritis and swollen arthritis.
- Yellow helps reduce the effects of chemo drugs and their side effects.
- Studies have shown that turmeric works well in relieving pancreatic cancer.