Safed Musli Chlorophytm Borivilianm Semen
Potent Medicinal Parts
Safed Musli: Chlorophytum Borivilianum: Semen
Safed Musli is a rare Indian herb and also a popular magical folk remedy that has immense healing properties.
Famed for its powerful aphrodisiac and adaptogenic effects, this herb is extensively used in all types of healing procedures, be it Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy or Chinese medicines for boosting libido, curing sexual weakness, treating erectile dysfunction, impotence, relieving stress, reducing inflammation and many more.
Health Benefits of this Safed Musli
- Boosts Immunity: It has been scientifically proven that it improves the body?s immunity and makes it stronger. With an enhanced immune system, the body can fight diseases and be strong. It boosts your overall health and combats general weakness by instilling more vitality.
- Combats Sexual Problems: It has been used for ages to cure certain sexual difficulties such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. The herb also serves as a tonic to increase sexual libido.
- Treats Oral Infections: Ayurveda has explained the power of this herb in treating oral infections. The root powder of Safed Musli can be deep-fried in clarified butter (ghee) and consumed to alleviate throat and mouth infections.
- Treats Diarrhoea: One of its role concerning digestive issues such as diarrhea and dysentery. They can be effectively tackled by the consumption of Safed Musli. Even babies can be given a small dosage to cure diarrhea.
- Treats Arthritis: It has anti-inflammatory properties which are very effective in treating joint pains, rheumatism, and arthritis. It aids the production of synovial fluid and stops further degradation of the joints.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, it can be taken along with milk by following these tips
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon of it in the form of churna (powder)
2. Mix or boil it with 1 glass of milk
3. Have it twice a day to improve your sexual stamina.
4. Continue this for at least 1-2 months for better results.
Yes, you can make Safed Musli powder at home
1. Take the dry root of Safed Musli.
2. Then, grind them to make powder.
3. Consume about 1-3g of powder along with milk or water.
4. Store this powder in an airtight container for a long time.
5. It is always advisable to consult a physician before taking Safed Musli.
It is an excellent immune modulator due to its Rasayana property. It improves the longevity and vitality of the body.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon Safed Musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 teaspoon honey.
2. Repeat twice a day.
3. Continue this for at least 1-2 months for better results.
It helps to boost metabolism due to its Madhur and Tikta quality. It also helps to speed up fat metabolism and maintain a healthy lipid profile.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon of Safed Musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 teaspoon honey twice a day after taking light food.
2. Continue this for at least 1-2 months for better results.
Safed Musli is effective in delaying aging due to its Rasayana properties.
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon of Safed Musli in the form of churna (powder) with 1 glass of milk.
2. Repeat twice a day.
3. Continue this for at least 2-3 months for better results.
Enough scientific evidence is not available for the role of Safed Musli in respiratory problems.
Safed Musli does help regulate the immune system and might help in general wellness and cure allergies.