Kaunch Root : Mucuna Root : Velvet Bean Roots
Increasing Sexual Desire
High levels of Prolactin
Kaunch Root: Mucuna Roots: Velvet Bean Roots
Kaunch Roots or Cowhage is widely known as Mucuna Pruriens.
The magic velvet bean?. It is a leguminous plant and is a good source of protein.
Kaunch Seeds increases sexual desire as well as the quality and quantity of sperm due to its aphrodisiac property. It helps in the management of nervous disorders like Parkinson’s diseases and controls the symptoms of arthritis. The most effective way of consuming Kaunch beej powder is with milk. It might also help reduce the risk of breast cancer.
External exposure to the hair of the Kaunch Seeds pod or the seed itself can cause severe itching, burning, and rashes.
It is a tropical legume that is a native plant for tropical Asia and African countries. It is naturally found and also cultivated in these regions. The plant produces extreme itchiness when it comes in contact with the skin especially the seeds and young foliage. It is known for its agricultural, horticultural and medicinal properties. This legume is known for its extensive health benefits which are used from aphrodisiac medicines to neurological medicines. It is extensively used to treat sexual disorders.
Medicinal uses of Kaunch Seeds:-
- Due to its aphrodisiac properties, it can increase the libido; treat impotency issues, and erectile dysfunction in men.
- It can stimulate the growth of anabolic/antispasmodic hormone.
- It is used to lower blood sugar levels and high blood pressure.
- It acts as a urine stimulant, reduces the fever and cough.
- It is used to treat neurological disorders which calms the nerves and reduces the pain.
- It aids to lower the cholesterol levels in the body and regulate metabolism.
- It acts as a menstrual stimulant.
- It reduces bloating and flatulence and aids digestion.
- It is also a CNS stimulant.
- It increases the blood circulation to genitals and releases the bound up testosterone hormone in males.
Flavoured Kaunch Seeds is a herb that is a stimulation of a healthy lifestyle for everyone as it handles erectile dysfunction in men and along with the same, it also restores female infertility. Whether it is about arthritis, diarrhea, or any heart disease, Kaunch beej is reducing the troubles by keeping one healthy. Additionally, these bees are capable enough to heal paralysis patients with its effectiveness. In-take is possible in a prescribed manner. And you can also consume the normal dosages as per your need.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
i. Take a teaspoon of Kaunch beej Powder
ii. Add honey to it.
Have it preferably after lunch and dinner.B. With Milk
i. Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Kaunch beej powder.
ii. Mix with 1 cup milk and boil it for 3-5 minutes.
iii. Add sugar as per your requirement.
iv. Have it once or twice a day after taking food.
Yes, a mixture of Ashwagandha, Kaunch Roots Powder, and Shatavari powder is good to enhance overall stamina and strength. You can take it preferably with milk for better results.
Yes, Kaunch beej powder is available online on various e-commerce platforms.
Yes, you can take Kaunch beej to gain weight.
This is due to its Guru (heavy) and Balya (strength provider) properties.
1. Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Kaunch beej powder.
2. Mix with milk and have it once or twice a day.